Pork ribs is one of my favorite meat. When Rowena posted a recipe on her site about ribs, I gathered the necessary ingredients and cooked it. I just love the taste of it. In fact, this will be my third time to cook this recipe. It is really good. Try to cook this recipe and tell me what you think.
- beef or pork ribs
- 3 tablespoons of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- sprinkle of Cajun seasoning
- 1 medium yellow onion
- vegetable oil for frying
- 2 cans of Campbelles Consomme soup
- 1 small can of mushroom
- Firstly, boil the pork ribs until they are tender
- Mix the flour, salt, ground pepper, ground pepper and Cajun seasoning
- Coat the beef or pork ribs with your seasoned flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat the frying pan with oil. Fry each side of the ribs until light brown
- In a Pyrex or whatever you have (as long as it is oven safe), arrange the ribs. Pour the consomme soup, put the can of mushroom and sliced onions on top of it.
- Bake the ribs for 1 hour. Check the ribs once in a while.