Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bored and Restless

The boredom strikes again! For some people like me who lives in Northern Midwest, life here in the winter time is very depressing. It's a long winter days and nights, the snow never melts. The sun rarely shines. And we are preparing for our third blizzard tonight. You can't get out of the house and you can't see across the street.

Earlier today, my husband plowed the driveway because tonight and tomorrow we will get an additional 10 inches of snow. So you think it is cool living in the snow? You have to give it a try. My friends back home are telling me how cool I am experiencing the snow. But they really don't understand how miserable it really is. Tell me what you think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am still liking it here, Haze. that's probably because we are not getting as much snow as you got there in the Dakotas.

what i love about MN is that the winter still has blue skies and sun! and yeah, the snow is still there.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Jacy! makatawa man ko nimu girl oi, I think you are the only person I know who loves the winter and snow hehehe

At first I am liking it but as we get more snow here, I felt depress! hahaha

ANGELROCHE said...

certainly is too boring when you can't do nothing outside. I agree it's not too cool to be in the area where snow just seats in. but naa naka dha haze so be cool!.. if u will ask me if i want to live in snow areas, di ko kay gakurog na gani ko diri sa CA samot na sa uban.

Unknown said...

we spent only 4 days in illinois last christmas but i would say i didnt like it, hehe. you're right it's depressing. there's not much snow when we were there but i didnt see any sunlight for 2 days. i mean it was ridiculous. we still did go out though to shop but personally i wouldnt want to live up north. hehe i love snow but if it's gonna happen everyday non stop, i agree it aint fun. :)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, nakatawa jud ko nimu Roche, labi na siguro kay your slim than I am, ang coldness kay you will feel it all the way inside your body

Kurog jud ka dai. Maayo pa ka kay naa ka diha sa CA, and you have a nice weather there

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Jhenn! It was so nice to see you here. You are right! We always complain since the snow doesn't melt and its getting colder and colder. Lucky you there in AR, you have a nice weather but I heard it does snow in Arkansas too right?