Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Picture Meme

Yikes! A picture meme. A tag from Amor - Here, There, Whatever!. I don't know what will I do when I got this tag. As all of my photos are stored in CD's so I won't have a problem deleting them when the memory of my computer will be full.


Here are the rules:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.

Me and Melissa - the bride

The picture above was taken last December 14, 2006 during my friend's wedding and it was her groom who took this picture. Melissa and I were classmates in college on the same course (Business Management). We are also travel buddies. We have traveled from Luzon-Visayas-Mindanao. Our travel memories were unbelievable. We have traveled by plane, bus, boat, car, and MRT or LRT (the elevated train). I guess the only thing we haven't traveled by is the train. Since we don't have much railroad tracks back home.

She's been married for 2 years now and she will be celebrating her birthday on January 14. The good news about her right now is, she will be expecting a baby by the middle of the year. I miss her company and I am pretty sure that she misses mine too.

I am passing this Picture Meme to more than 5 people: Adin, Anne Bianca, Dhemcy, Donabel, Ivy, Joy-Anne, Lira, Richelle, Roche, Rowena, Sweetie Pie and Umma

12 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

waaaaaaaaa.. perti kadaghan nako ani ug folders nakastore.. hehehe this would be exciting kung unsa ning picture naa sa akoa.. waaa I hope it's good! hehehe.. thanks ate Haze.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Adin! Grab the tag... Thanks for passing by hehehe

You are welcome!

D said...

Hahaha This seems like FUN! Yikes, I wonder ano ang 6th picture sa 6th folder ko. LOL thanks for the tag sis, will be posting this soon!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Belle! I had fun doing this tag too as I dont know which one to pick. Luckily, the 6th folder and the 6th picture was a cute one hehehe

Let me see yours and thank you for doing the tag

StaLira said...

thanks gwaps. Just posted mine.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

you are welcome gwaps! I will check what photo you posted

Anonymous said...

Melissa is just one beautiful lady who also got the wit just like us.. Go girls!!! ANIMO!! I really like your blog zeng!!

As soon as i opened my computer, i clicked on my favorites to check on Hazel's blog cause i love reading her stories.. Though we are miles away, i wanted to keep in touch such a person like Hazel. She's a one pretty lady who got a strong personality with intelligence..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oh wow! pinapataba mo naman ang puso ko lalo hahaha

Thanks for coming by Jenn!

Umma said...

Hello pretty Haze.. thanks for the tag.. wow super dami na ang tags natin hahaha.. but thanks for the thought pretty girl. Will grab it anytime soon..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello pretty Umma! Oo nga dami na natin tags dito hehehe

Thanks for coming by

Anonymous said...

Hello Haze, thanks for the Tag. Oh my goodness,I have to dig all my pictures folder? I have so many pictures folders and now I don't which one eh? hehehe, BTW I will grab this tag later when I get the chance. Thanks again and see you!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Sweetie Pie! It is always good to share pictures. I can't wait what picture you got girl...

Happy 2009!