Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
::: I find them amusing! It stimulates my brain to function well :::
Do you have any unusual collections?
::: Nothing in particular but I want to collect snow globes someday! :::
What do people notice about you within the first hour of meeting you (other than appearance)?
::: Asking questions. I talk a lot to know more about the person :::
You can join us here!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
You'd like to have a mission or journey to complete, even if it takes years.
You want your life to be meaningful, and having a final goal brings you meaning.
You'd like to accomplish something big, if only to inspire others to believe it can be done.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
You are beyond quirky.
You can stand alone in the world well.
You are a strong individual.
You sometimes work well with others,
as long as there aren't any other strong personalities involved.
Your taste in food tends to be simple yet high quality.
You can really get into a perfectly prepared sandwich or simple fresh salad.
You get along best with ketchup and barbecue sauce personalities.
Get you with a salsa personality, and things might become downright nasty!
Friday, March 27, 2009
And... here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived some baby rabbits and golfers."
2. "My husband is older than I am but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and the rainbow will follow."
4. "Antique gold coins from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and a picture of light."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, always be careful."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to upload some pictures, tomorrow my plans include our Hawaiian Luau for my husband's birthday celebration and Sunday, I want to see more of the Oahu island!
You can join us here!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
But you can't help but still be a kid at heart!
You try to make good decisions. You're a clean cut, conscientious person.
You're the type of person who would never skip breakfast.
Part of you thinks that breakfast is too important to miss...
But a bigger part of you knows it's too fun to miss!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Happy Birthday my love!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
fascinating person with a very strong personality.
You don't shy away from controversy,
and you're incredibly independent.
You are cultured, knowledgeable, and worldly.
You have a deep understanding of things.
You are lively and healthy.
You believe your body is a temple, and you treat it as such.
Monday, March 23, 2009
::: I do sometimes :::
When was the last time you lost your temper?
::: I can't remember at all :::
When you're lost, do you ask for directions?
::: Nope! I look at my map. I always have it when we go travel :::
You can join us here!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
The only thing they can offer is a free wi-fi at the lobby but that was hard for me as I have to go down to the lobby just to use the internet. So I have to pay $10.95 per day for an internet connection and I will be able to use it for justover 3 hours. It is not fair at all. Everything is expensive in Hawaii!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
You live to have fun.
You are all about taking risks and pushing limits.
You love the rush of doing something forbidden.
Like most daring people, you are highly intelligent and creative.
That's why you get bored so easily.
You need a lot of stimulation and novelty in your life.
You aren't satisfied with the mundane.
Friday, March 20, 2009
And...here we go!
1. Why do we have to get fat and loose some weight?
2. Working out and loosing some fats are now habits.
3. I have so much plan for this coming summer time.
4. I had never heard the phrase "watch" and it will play.
5. I love and like the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that I am going to get blisters on my heels?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to get a good night sleep, tomorrow my plans include a good hike at the Volcano National Park and Sunday, I want to to church first and then hit the beach!
You can join us here!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
It is just funny to think. We are already in bed around 7PM or 8PM (Hawaii time) after a long tour and driving around Oahu. In North Dakota, our usual sleeping time is around 11PM or 12AM. I don't want to think that my body clock is messed up but that is what I am experiencing here in Hawaii.
Time difference of Hawaii time to US Mainland:
Eastern Time - 6 hours
Central Time - 5 hours
Mountain Time - 4 hours
Pacific Time - 3 hours
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
::: I am very big on being a saver! I save a lot :::
Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?
::: Preferably socks and/or house slippers (flip-flops) :::
Do you talk to yourself?
::: Yes, sometimes I talk to myself to organize my thoughts. That's not being crazy, is it? :::
You can join us here!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
I am sharing this to all my sisters in the blogosphere! Thank you!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
RULES: The answers to the questions below must be based on at this current moment.
- Where is your cellphone? - I have no cellphone
- Your hair - Long, Black and Silky
- Your father - In God's hands
- Your favorite thing - Playing Scrabble and watching Travel Channel
- Your dream last night - I was in the beach!
- Your favorite drink - Water and Nestea iced tea
- Your dream goal - To travel together with my mom and sisters
- The room you are in - Living room
- Your fear - Loosing my eyesight, failure and rejection
- Where do you want to be in 6 years - European tour or living a tropical life in Hawaii
- Muffins - Peach and Apple
- One of your wish list items - A new Dell or Sony Vaio laptop
- Where you grew up - Zamboanga City, Philippines
- The last thing you did - Watched Travel Channel (The Best of Hawaii)
- What are you wearing - Jogging pants and shirt
- Your TV - 42" Vizio HDTV
- Your pets - None
- Your computer- Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527
- Your life - Exciting
- Your mood - Happy and Excited
- Missing someone - My mother and sisters
- Your car - Nissan Versa 2007
- Favorite store - Walmart and Macy's
- Your summer - Will be working in a campground
- Your favorite color - Blue and Pink
- When was the last time you laughed - Few minutes ago
- When was the last time you cried - It's been a while
- Last person who emailed you - Fashion Stuff
- Your favorite food - Adobo and Chopsuey
- A place you would rather be right now - The Island of Hawaii
Friday, March 13, 2009
1. When I look to the left, I see a calendar and a laundry basket.
2. The kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work or I will be sorry.
4. Shoveling the snow done dirt cheap!
5. Paying taxes is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing more scrabble, tomorrow my plans include check the things I forgot to pack and Sunday, I want to go to church and drive around town!
You can join us here!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
You love storytelling and teaching.
You light up when you're around other people,
and you especially light up in front of a crowd.
You are a charismatic person who's genuinely a joy to be with.
You remind others to have fun.
You love life, and you're wake up grateful for every new day.
This attitude makes the people around you love life as well.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I always like answering random questions and so when I visited Cecile - Down Home With The Kenyons. I grabbed it and shared you my answers. Go ahead and grab it too... Have fun!
1. How old do you look?
- 16 years old (yikes!)
2. Where do you live?
- 94 miles west of Fargo and 98 miles east of Bismarck
3. Are you waiting for something?
- Yes! I am very excited for that day
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
- Someone who thinks he/she is superior than anybody
5. Do you want/have kids?
- I don't have any kids
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
- I am happy with my religion now
7. Last shocking news you heard?
- That we will experience blizzards for the whole week
8. What was the last thing you drank?
- flavored water
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
- My father! They always say I looked like him in a female version
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
- Lots of money to pay off debts
11. Where does most of your family live?
12. Where did you grow up?
- Zamboanga City, Philippines
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
- The islands of Hawaii and Europe!
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
- Yes, when my husband's truck was stuck in the driveway because of snow
15. What can’t you wait for?
- Our pre-spring trip in a beautiful paradise
16. When is the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
- Few minutes ago to my husband
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
- Never! Not that I know of
18. Want someone back in your life?
- I wish my father saw me graduated in college and give his blessing for my marriage
19. What do you order at the bar?
- Mango mai tai or margarita
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
- It was a long time ago
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
- Yes, when me and the husband are playing
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- toasted bread
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
- Traveling going to Kentucky. We stayed in the hotel at Wisconsin
24. What are your nicknames?
- Haze, Hazie, Zel, Zheng and Zenggay
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
- About 9 years ago. I wanted to be a much better person while in college. I could have done any better back then, with good (I mean higher) grades and better relationships.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The 7 things I love the most:
- The husband!
- My mama and 2 sisters back home
- Traveling, road trips
- Computers and Internet
- Picture taking
- Watching TV and Movies
Monday, March 9, 2009
::: Clean and organize everything in the house :::
Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?
::: Nope! I stopped wearing a watch when I was in high school. I keep track of time on my cellphone, in my car and wall clock :::
If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?
::: I don't want to know. I just want t0 seize every day, every hour and every minute I have. I want to enjoy my life with my loved ones :::
You can join us here!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I wasn't able to play scrabble the whole day until I got home. I won't spend my time longer here because I am going to watch movie with my husband. Tonight will be just us - a couch potato couple. I will resume my blog hopping and EC dropping tomorrow. See you!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
While you want to succeed, you are also able to find balance in your life.
People see you as self-sufficient.
They are impressed by how much you are able to do on your own.
You are a hyper, restless person.
You need to keep busy, and you always are willing to take charge in life.
People see you as energetic and motivating.
You inspire people to be the best they can be.
Friday, March 6, 2009
And...here we go!
1. Last Sunday was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place to explore is the island of Hawaii.
3. I want to hear stories in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or water for me.
5. My sister and I have separate paths.
6. Our spring trip reminds me that there is something big to explore.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie and playing scrabble, tomorrow my plans include working out and going to shop for a gift and Sunday, I want to go to the party and swim in the pool!
You can join us here!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
- What is your name? Hazel
- A four letter word: Heal
- A boy’s name: Henry
- A girl’s name: Heleina
- An occupation: Heart Surgeon
- A color: Harlequin
- Something you wear: Halter Top
- A type of food: Hamburger
- Something found in the bathroom: Hamper
- A place: Hungary
- A reason for being late: Happy
- Something you shout: Huh?!
- A movie title: Hellboy
- Something you drink: H2O
- A musical group: H-Town
- A street name: Harris Park
- A type of car: Hybrid Car
- A song title: Heaven
- A verb: Hug
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
- Party Poopers - When you receive an invitation to a dinner or party--whether by Evite, voice mail, or casual email--RESPOND. Yeah, that’s what that little “RSVP” thing means. Everyone knows it, yet it’s amazing how many don’t respond. Even for weddings! Planning a party or event requires a lot of work, so do the host a simple favor and let them know if you're coming or not.
- Nickel & Dimin’ - How annoying is it when you go to dinner with four or more people, the check finally arrives, and one of your meal companions begins to divvy up the check down to the last penny? Sure, we get that Sally had a shrimp salad, and Janet had two iced teas, while Beth only had water, and you ordered a slice of peach pie (a la mode, which is extra). The point is, if you go out to dinner with a group, be prepared to split the bill more or less evenly. If there's an outstanding cost differential, fine, estimate it and be done with it. The person who spends twenty minutes dividing the bill to the dime comes off as a cheapskate –- and kills the festive mood.
- The Line-Up - Lines are a fact of life. At the post office, the supermarket, just about everywhere these days. For starters, moaners who huff and gripe about standing in a line of three people for all of five minutes are tops on our list. Get over yourself -- if you don’t have a few minutes to wait to buy that loaf of bread, then pick it up another time. Another thing: Don’t show your impatience by creeping up so close to the person in front of you that they can feel your breath. Crowding those around you will not get you to the front any faster, so give them some space. Finally, cutting in line or trying to ignore the fact that there IS a line –- stop it! Everyone’s time is valuable.
- The ME Show - It’s great to hear all the crazy, wacky, wonderful things happening in the lives of others. Jobs, engagements, breakups, boyfriends, puppies, pregnancies, vacations — very good stuff, all of it. But once you’ve listened to a friend, family member, or colleague spout about their own fabulous life for an hour (or two), it’s normal to expect them to ask, “So, what’s going on with you?” Those who blab on about themselves while you listen intently, then don’t ask a thing about you in return are just plain rude.
- Baby Biz - Changing a poopy baby diaper around others is nasty -- and we're moms. Changing the other kind of baby diaper in public is one thing, but still should only be done when absolutely necessary!
- Mobile Madness - As much as we love the modern age, there are days when we long to go to a coffee shop, movie theater, bookstore, or post office and not hear some teen queen dishing to her friend about last night's hot date with Todd or eavesdrop (unwillingly) on a screaming family feud. Mobile phones are essential, but please, people, pleeeeeeease, use a little restraint on the when's, what's, and where's. We're happy that Todd is "totally built" but we're going to have to start walking around town and slapping people with "TMI" tickets (yes, too much information).
- Smokes - Everyone has a right to smoke in public, but be conscious of whose face your smoke is blowing into. Are there kids nearby? And we just might kick the butt of the next person we see throwing their burning butt on the ground without putting it out. Really, find an ashtray or trashcan where you can extinguish and dispose of it properly -- that thing is garbage, not decoration for our streets and sidewalks.
- The Pee & Flee - Public bathrooms get used by everyone -- yup, they're public! So, making a mess of the toilet seat, and then prancing out without bothering to wipe it up -- not cool. Leaving a mess for the next visitor is completely unacceptable (and disgustingly unsanitary, of course). Take 10 seconds to rip off a piece of toilet paper, toilet seat cover, or a paper towel, and do your due diligence!
- Stealing ...a parking spot, that is. Yeah, you know who you are. If someone has their blinker on and is patiently waiting for a spot, it's theirs. And if you've already passed a spot up, it's gone. Treat others as you expect to be treated, and the parking goddesses will smile down upon you... eventually.
- Belly Baring - Men, women -- anyone who's passed puberty, everyone who isn't lounging poolside or Oceanside -- resist the urge to bare those bellies. They may be beautiful, Buddha-like, jolly, but sometimes they can be flabby, hairy, and not ripe for public consumption. If you're jogging, fellas, t-shirts or tanks won't hurt your workout, so throw one on. Gals, midriff fashions are never really on our "Do" list, and that goes double if your age doesn't contain the word "teen." There are plenty of ways for all of us to flaunt what we got without sharing our tum-tums with the world.
- Spitting - This gets especially yucky when it's one of those enormous globs that looks like it could be alive. Some people (males, in particular) think it's kind of a cool-guy thing to do. We're here to tell ya that no one wants to see you hock a big gooey one out of your car, onto the sidewalk, or anywhere else for that matter. Try a tissue.
- Honking Problem - People who honk too often, too unnecessarily, or just to express their emotions are on our list of Most Etiquette Challenged. If you're trying to warn someone about a collision or problem, fine, otherwise it's not that serious. Give it a rest!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Top 5 Women:
1. Oprah Winfrey
- She is an influential book critic, an Academy Award nominated actress and a magazine publisher. Her internationally-syndicated talk show - The Oprah Winfrey Show, has earned her multiple Emmy Awards and is the highest-rated talk show in the history of television. She has been ranked the richest African-American of the 20th century, the most philanthropic African-American of all time and was once the world's only black billionaire. She's also one of the most influential woman in the world.
- She may not be your typical kind of woman but I like her poise just after the break-up with her ex-husband. She became famous from the mid 1990s to the early 2000s for playing the role of Rachel Green in the popular U.S. sitcom Friends, a role for which she won an Emmy Award, Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
- She's a British author - best known as the creator of the Harry Potter fantasy series, the idea for which was conceived whilst on a train trip from Manchester to London in 1990. The Potter books have gained worldwide attention, won multiple awards and sold more than 400 million copies. Aside from writing the Potter novels, she's perhaps equally famous for her rags to riches life story, in which she progressed from living on welfare to multi-millionaire status within five years.
- She's an American business magnate, television host, author and magazine publisher. She is also the founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, she has gained success through a variety of business ventures, encompassing publishing, broadcasting and merchandising. I like her kitchenware collections, the recipes, home and decorating tips.
- An iconic presence on the world stage, she was noted for her sense of compassion, style, charisma, and high-profile charity work, as well as her difficult marriage to Prince Charles.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
At 5PM, I started getting ready for church. The mass is at 6PM so we have to be there 5 minutes before it will start. I bundled myself up because it is so cold. The temperature was below zero. Few more days and it will be spring time! I just can't wait to savor the fresh air while looking at the trees and grasses turning green once again.