Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday #158

What would you do with an extra hour each day?
::: Clean and organize everything in the house :::

Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?
::: Nope! I stopped wearing a watch when I was in high school. I keep track of time on my cellphone, in my car and wall clock :::

If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?
::: I don't want to know. I just want t0 seize every day, every hour and every minute I have. I want to enjoy my life with my loved ones :::

You can join us here!

4 comments:

amiable amy said...

nah pareho ta, gasalig lang sa time sa cellphone hahaha...

bisita lang ko diri Hazel ha...

unsa imo lingaw diha?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Amy, same ra gihapon, scrabble Ams hehehe

eva said...

hello visiting your blog.

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Eva! Thanks for visiting again...