This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books... you fill them in... with the right words or even better, ones of your own.
And... here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived some baby rabbits and golfers."
2. "My husband is older than I am but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, and the rainbow will follow."
4. "Antique gold coins from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and a picture of light."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, always be careful."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to upload some pictures, tomorrow my plans include our Hawaiian Luau for my husband's birthday celebration and Sunday, I want to see more of the Oahu island!
You can join us here!