Monday, January 26, 2009

I Cannot Take It

I have been constantly visiting PayPerPost everyday about 3-5 times a day. I am happy to announce that I have 4 opportunities in 3P but I can't take them. It says that:
  • Please do not take this opp if you have submitted a post for our URLS - www.pntball.com in the last 6 months.
Unfortunately, I took an opportunity about paintball in the last 6 months dated July 15, 2008. I guess I just have to share it with everybody. I wish to get more opportunities before I get back to work by spring time.

6 comments:

anne said...

lol I also have a friend girl na a certain opp was offered to her but then when she reserved for it, it said that she is not qualified to take the opp, lol and how come it was white on her end lol

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Yes Anne, makalagot baya pud hehehe you have 4 open opps for you then you are not allowed to take it diay... I hope it will change hehehe

Dhemz said...

hhaha..atot..makalagot kayo na ang PPP uy...maruis kaayo..hhaha...usahay ma bulog ila server tungod sa kadaghan sa blogger...hahaha! good job girl..at least d ka ma zero!hehehhe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha mao jud oi, dili nila i-update ang website nila hehehe...

Umma said...

Mao jud na sa 3P Haze.. Akoa gani kon minsan di sad makukuha kay not qualified daw pero puti baya ang opps.. kakaloka.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

you experience the same diay? hehehe mabuang ko nila oi. sige ko balik pero amo amo lang ihatag nila nako hehehe