Thursday, December 24, 2009

Girls Talk: Christmas Tradition



It's Girls Talk time! I love this meme every Thursday. I always make sure that I am following every theme every Thursday.

It's been 3 consecutive years since I celebrated Christmas here in the United States. I will always say that nothing can beat the Christmas celebration in the Philippines. Although, some families here in the U.S. prepare their food for Christmas dinner and have fun all night long but being away from my mother and sisters wouldn't even complete my real Christmas celebration.

Back home, we don't exchange gifts as long as we share and eat the food we prepared. There's Christmas carolers, the Simbang Gabi, the Christmas party and all. I wish I am home. Merry Christmas everyone!


2 comments:

anne said...

iba nga dito sa pinas girl pero dito sa davao ang tahimik masyado kasi walang paputok which i like the most hehehe

feRry jHoi said...

Yes, I would two hands up agree...
Nothing compares to celebrate Christmas with your family.
But still you need to enjoy kasi nga Christmas...

hehehe

Have a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year