Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tag

Alright, I must admit that I am missing the Pinoy version of celebrating Christmas. The Misa de Gallo or Simbang Gabi for 9 days starting on December 16. I miss waking up around 3:30AM and get ready for church around 4AM. Of course it was a struggle but I made it. Next thing, I miss Christmas party. From Elementary to High School, I never missed Christmas party in school, the exchange gifts and the food that we shared was fun.



You must remember that "Until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. All else is outward display-so much tinsel and decorations. For it isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men when the Christmas spirit returns again."

I miss celebrating Christmas with my family and friends back home. I miss my motther's cooking. I miss her kisses and caring love to me. It will be 3 consecutive 3 years of missing Christmas celebration with them,. Nobody can beat Pinoy version of celebrating Christmas. I wish I am home. Thank you Anne - My Little Home for tagging me.


2 comments:

anne said...

thanks really for posting the tag girl. advance merry christmas

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://emoduwyr.maddsites.com/uziruf.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich