Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday Five: Gifts



Friday Five is a five weekly questions designed to get your neurons firing and your fingers typing. Join us every Friday!

How likely are you to return or exchange a gift you don’t like?
  • I don't return gifts that I don't like. I give them to someone else who might need it the most. After all, it is nice to give rather than receive.
Who is the most gifted person you know?
  • My friend in California. She's been so blessed.
Of gifts you gave this year, which was really the closest to perfect for the recipient?
  • I gave them all the same, goodies from Hawaii. I think I like it better that way.
What’s your favorite kind of gift to receive?
  • Something that makes me happy - handbags, shoes,
What’s your favorite kind of gift to give?
  • I like to give clothes and dresses that will look good on them.
Merry Christmas everybody. Let's celebrate the Christmas with so much fun, full of love and bring joy to somebody's heart. Take care!


No comments: