Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Five: Wrapping



Friday Five is a five weekly questions designed to get your neurons firing and your fingers typing. Join us every Friday!

  1. How seriously do you take gift-wrapping when you give gifts?
    • I take my time wrapping them. I give my full effort with love in it.

  2. Do you save gift-wrapping to re-use later?
    • I do! Recycling saves the environment and the world.

  3. How picky are you when it comes to selecting wrapping paper?
    • Really picky. I pick the best one but affordable.

  4. How much attention do you pay to the way gifts you receive are wrapped?
    • I see to it that everything is organized and well-wrapped.

  5. Among people you know, who is the most talented at wrapping gifts?
  • People who works at the mall. They have the most experiences wrapping gifts.

No comments: