Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls Talk: First Date

Girls Talk

My first date was taken at Sunflower fast food restaurant, a local fast food in my hometown. It was just a casual date actually, we were just talking about things that we like and we don't like. I was working at Greenwich as a service crew. The first date wasn't that long because we both have to go back to work. We were both working in Greenwich! I was in college at that time and he was too. I can say, that my first date wasn't that memorable as we didn't do that much.


2 comments:

niko said...

aw greeenwich ang pinakagusto kong pizza house :D filipino eh hahaa

sayang nman at di memorable sis.. ur sooo sipag after ng date back to work agad :)

thanks for joining GT haze ha.. see u tom.. GT na ulit heheh

Niko's Blog
Yena's World
Lover's Mushroom
Girls Rule
Trendy and Heartily Yours

Russian said...

The posting of the blog by writer make him eligible to a have great thanks from all the readers side. So, nice blog equipped with all essential information. Thanks again and keep on writing such blog regularly.
Read more: Date Russian Girls