Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Five: Last Resorts



Friday Five is a five weekly questions designed to get your neurons firing and your fingers typing. Join us every Friday!

What’s something you wear only when you’re just about out of clean clothes?
  • I will still wear the same clothes I wore that is still used but still clean clothes.
Who’s someone you hang out with only if nobody else is available?
  • My husband! We are always together.
What’s something you eat only when the budget is really, really tight?
  • Vegetables! It is healthy and I am doing the step-by-step to be a Vegan.
Who’s someone you call for help only if you absolutely must?
  • My husband, my mother and my sisters!
What’s something you’ll watch on television only because it’s slightly better than watching nothing?
  • Two and a Half Men! I think it's hilarious compare to any other lame comedy shows.

1 comment:

'Ailina said...

Yep! It's not necessary to distinguish between "clean" and "clean-looking"! (writing this in my "clean-looking" sweats)