Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Husband is My Cook

It has been 2 weeks now since he cooked the Tilapia Fillet with garlic and herbs. It was actually a ready-made breading fish that we bought few weeks ago but the thought of cooking it for me was fantastic. As you all know, my husband doesn't eat fish a lot. He can eat several variety of fish but not too much. He will just taste it to know whether it's a good fish or not.

He prepared everything that he needed and of course, he cooked my tilapia fillet with all his heart and some sweetness. He also cooked the veggie stir-fry for the side and I will tell you that it was all good. I had fun eating my Tilapia Fillet with garlic and herbs. For sure, this will not be the only time he will cook for me as I like to be spoiled with my cooking husband. It is just great to know that you can beg for your husband to cook for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello sis..Am doing so great here with Jeff..thanks for the visit..Our wedding will be on last week of October sis..hehe!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello sis, thanks for the message... Congratulations on your wedding (advance greetings)

Wena said...

yummy mana imong food oi=)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe yummy jud! nahurot na sorry jud dili ko ka-share hehehe