Monday, September 8, 2008

Let's Celebrate!

Yesterday, my husband prepared something delicious in the table. It's a breaded catfish fillet with potato wedges. He dipped it in his home-made special breading butter and served it with so much love and sweetness. I asked him what's the buzz, and he just answered back to me... "It's a pre-wedding anniversary celebration. I couldn't believe he's acting like that in-front of me. First, he surprised me of some things that would make me happy then he cooked special dinner for us and now, he's being more, and I mean much romantic of me.

I guess, things are getting better and better, even creating more fun in our relationship and making one another special and so loved. Today, I don't know what's gonna happen. I don't have a day-off to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. But I am pretty sure that he's preparing something for our special day while I am here working 12 hours a day. I can't wait to be fetched and celebrate our wedding anniversary. Thank you God for the 1 year of being so good together, for the blessings and for all the sweetness, love, support and care that we always do for each other. Thank you God for guiding our relationship throughout the years - the first time we hear each others voice, the first time we saw and get together and the first time we promised to live, love and care for each other.

No comments: