Thursday, February 5, 2009

Above Freezing!

We enjoyed the weather today. I checked the temperature online and it says 28 degrees Fahrenheit with the picture of the sun shining. But the husband said, it is 64 degrees Fahrenheit in the sunshine when he checked the temperature outside the house. My husband enjoyed it and even had a slow walk outside after getting the mails from our mailbox. He went to the garage and check my car.

As for me? I didn't stay long. You would probably think why I didn't stay long outside the house and enjoy the nice weather. I was online the whole day playing scrabble online. I had fun. Tomorrow, I will go to a birthday party of a little girl. I wish I will enjoy the food. I guess I will be busy this coming weekend. How about you guys? Did you enjoy the nice weather today?

No comments: