RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I take my time to eat orange.
- It's not that I am picky with my food or any fruits that I eat. I just take my time to clean and pick the inner skin of the orange. I clean them first before eating them. It make take minutes or an hour before I can finish eating a one whole orange.
2. Liver spread sandwich.
- As you all know, I posted about the Chicken Livers with Onions and that I don't eat any pork, beef and chicken livers. But I have eaten liver spread sandwich once in my life and I thought it was bad but it was really delicious.
3. I love coffee.
- Some people are coffeeholic and some are not. I love coffee but I don't drink it everyday. I also crave for coffee sometimes. I love Starbucks!
4. I collect books/novels.
- I like collecting interesting novels. My favorite authors are John Grisham and Danielle Steele. After buying them, it will take me a long time before I will read them. All of my books are new. Recently, I purchased 3 of John Grisham's novels.
5. I love to sleep a lot.
- Yes, I am person who sleeps a lot. I can sleep more than 15 hours a day. I just love to sleep. I can be the laziest person I can be.
6. I am a sauce person.
- In all the food I eat, I usually have a sauce. According to my husband, I eat more sauces than my usual food. I just cannot eat with a dry food on my plate.
Now it is your turn! What are the 6 weird things about you? Let me know what are they. Enjoy!