Monday, February 16, 2009

6 Weird Things Tag

People can be weird sometimes. Just like anyone else, I have weird things to share too. I grabbed this tag from pretty Umma - Happy Moments, Happy Thoughts.

RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I take my time to eat orange.
  • It's not that I am picky with my food or any fruits that I eat. I just take my time to clean and pick the inner skin of the orange. I clean them first before eating them. It make take minutes or an hour before I can finish eating a one whole orange.

2. Liver spread sandwich.
  • As you all know, I posted about the Chicken Livers with Onions and that I don't eat any pork, beef and chicken livers. But I have eaten liver spread sandwich once in my life and I thought it was bad but it was really delicious.

3. I love coffee.
  • Some people are coffeeholic and some are not. I love coffee but I don't drink it everyday. I also crave for coffee sometimes. I love Starbucks!

4. I collect books/novels.
  • I like collecting interesting novels. My favorite authors are John Grisham and Danielle Steele. After buying them, it will take me a long time before I will read them. All of my books are new. Recently, I purchased 3 of John Grisham's novels.

5. I love to sleep a lot.
  • Yes, I am person who sleeps a lot. I can sleep more than 15 hours a day. I just love to sleep. I can be the laziest person I can be.

6. I am a sauce person.
  • In all the food I eat, I usually have a sauce. According to my husband, I eat more sauces than my usual food. I just cannot eat with a dry food on my plate.


Now it is your turn! What are the 6 weird things about you? Let me know what are they. Enjoy!

2 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

You are like my cousin she too likes to collect novels. She ended up having people to rent them. hehehe I am a sauce person too and a sleep lover. hahaha.. Nice one!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Adin! mao ba? hehehe, sayang lang lagi mga novels kay wala pa nako nabasa tanan hehehe