Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Looking Through My Wardrobe for Sorority Rush Outfits

Guest post written by Katey Hitchen

I'm what you could call a planner. I'm not too big on surprises and hate to be caught in a situation that I'm not completely prepared for. It just doesn't fly too well with me. Well, now that I'm planning on rushing to get into a sorority this school year, I'm doing the research to make sure that I'm successful in it. A big of that, from what I've heard, is clothing.

I've been doing quite a bit of research on what exactly I should do and wear during rush for the best results. While I was looking that up a few days ago, I saw the site CLEAR-internet.com. i read through it and sent it over to my mom because she has been wanting to switch our home internet for a while now.

I got a lot of great tips from my research alone. Although I also read that you'll get a guide about what you're expected to wear each day. I already have some sample ensembles pulled to fit different occasions and I think that I'm more than ready for this.

No comments: