Thursday, April 1, 2010

Girls Talk: Comfort Food


It's been a while since I joined and posting things about Girls Talk. When I came back from Hawaii two months ago, I got sidetrack from all the things around me. Currently, we are finishing our vacation here in Texas and I will be back to work very soon.

For today's Girls Talk, I am sharing you my comfort food. I love chocolates no matter what time of the day it is as long as it is available in our pantry. Next is, hot buffalo wings! Serve me with this with a can of coke and I will love you! Lastly, instant pancit canton. I still eat it whenever I am lazy to cook or I feel like eating it. What about you? What is your comfort food?

Join us HERE!


5 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

i've lessened my chocolate intake eversince i got married kay si hubby di man chocolate junkie unya akong teeth pud nag-demand nga mags-top na sa sweets.

but i love buffalo wings, too! yum yum!!!

and that pancit canton? that's me and my daughter's most favorite ulam! LOL. it's funny because my ate in cdo got shocked when i requested her to buy 40 pieces of that kind pf pancit canton aron ipadala sa ako MIL nga mo-balikay na diri next week. She thought that's a lot. It is really, but it's good for 3 or 4 months man pud! LOL Wa man ing-ani nga pancit canton gud diri oi! Duh.

One of my comfort foods is... peanuts! Malingaw na akong life with it! LOL

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hay that's true! Malingaw na ta sa mga ing ani na pagkaon. I love peanuts too and any kind of peanuts

Cecile said...

love pancit canton, too :-)

Dhemz said...

agoy gatulo akong laway sa hot wings....ehehehhe!

Mommy Liz said...

Chocolates are also my comfort food, but I'd rather have chicken than pancit canton, hehehe.. Sarap din yang canton nayan esp. yung kalamansi flavor, yummy, di kasya sa akin ang 2 packs, ang takaw ko noh?