Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No Trees Yet!

It's already the month of May but I don't still see any leaves from the trees. Spring is here and the grass were green. The farmers here in North Dakota cannot plant their crops because it has been raining everyday and just last week, we have hailstorms and been raining all week.

We don't need more rain because the river keeps rising that caused flood in some parts of the state. I wish to see more sunshine and I don't think I am enjoying my Spring 2009 compared to my Spring 2008. I still feel cold everyday.


3 comments:

Cecile said...

Zel, i can imagine how cold dyan, kakainis noh...

dito malamig pa rin pero di gaano cpmpared dyan...pero asa ka lamig na dito, wa ko kagawas ...

Pinay said...

Hello Hazel,dri sa amo kay green na kaayo,tanan trees balik na ila mga dahon ug mga flowers nag bloom na.kapoy na sugod kay daghan na limpyohan sa yard :(

Bugnaw ghapon dnha,amo dri kay sge ulan pod kalagot :( hope next week mag ok na.

Happy weekend!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Cecs! musta ka na? malamig pa rin dito, super nga ang lakas ng hangin and naka long sleeves pa ako