Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #118

ffi

And...here we go!

1. Angel or not, I will still be your finest guide.

2. Love and like me any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of imaginations and ambitions.

4. I felt good and always on the go after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I still manage to be patient waiting in line.

6. My Monday is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to get some good rest, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the room and kitchen, finishing the laundry and hopefully to do ironing and Sunday, I want to go to church and cook a good food!

You can join us here!

2 comments:

grace said...

hi haze, it's me again...just droppin by here and checking new stuff hope your day's great

fidelity said...

hi, i'm back..just droppin and reading new stuff